Ingredients: (serves 2)
1 whole ripe avocado
2 tablespoon of lemon juice
2 large eggs
10 small shrimps
2 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 teaspoon truffle oil
A dash of dried oregano
1. Cook the eggs in large pot of boiling water for 15 minutes.
2. In another pot of boiling water, cook the shrimps for approximately 5-7 minutes.
3. Dice the avocado into small cubes.
4. Once the hard boil eggs are ready, dice them into cubes.
5. Remove the egg yolk of one egg.
6. In a large bowl, mix egg cubes, avocado cubes and shrimps with mayonnaise.
7. Add truffle oil and a dash of oregano.
8. Chill the dish in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
9. It is now ready to be served!