Ingredients: (Serves 2)
1 Bak Kwa Square, Slide into smaller square spices ( 3 cm by 3 cm )
2 Chinese sausage, sliced
2 bowls of cooked rice (Refrigerated for at least 5 hours)
3 tablespoons of minced garlic
1/2 onion, diced
1 large egg, beaten
Spring onions for garnish
1. Using a wok, add 1 table spoon of oil and stir fry the diced onion and minced garlic till aromatic.
2. Add bak kwa cubes and Chinese sausage. Stir fry for approximately 1 minute.
3. Add refrigerated rice and break the rice lumps evenly. Continue to stir fry for approximately 3 minutes.
4. Add beaten eggs and continue to stir fry.
5. Add soy sauce and pepper to taste.
6. Garnish with spring onions.
7. It is now ready to be served!