Ingredients: (serves 4)
300 gram of beansprout
3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
1 stalk of scallions cut in 2cm length
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
1. Blanch beansprout in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Remove and set aside. Do not leave the beansprout in hot boiling water to be too long.
2. Heat oil in wok under medium heat and add in garlic and continue to fry until golden brown. Turn off fire.
3. Pour beansprout and mix evenly with the garlic and oil.
4. Add some light sauce and same oil.
5. Garnish spring onion.
6. It is now ready to be served!