Ingredients: ( serves 2-3 )
1 medium size bitter gourd
2 tablespoons of black bean sauce (ready made)
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1. Remove seeds from bitter gourd and slice into medium thickness.
2. Heat up the wok in medium heat.
3. Add garlic and fry till golden brown.
4. Add in bitter gourd and continue to fry for another 3-4 minutes.
5. Add water and cover the wok and simmer for 3 minutes.
6. Add in black bean and stir for another 2 minutes.
7. Add salt and sugar to taste.
8. It is now ready to be served!