1 cup fresh blueberry
½ cup water
20 grams sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of honey
1. In a skillet over medium heat, add blueberries, sugar and water.
2. Allow it to simmer for 4 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, mix 1 teaspoon of corn-starch mixed with 1 tablespoon of water.
4. Transfer corn-starch mixture to skillet.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
6. Take off the heat and let it cool to room temperature. Add honey.
7. The sauce can be used to top on pancakes or any sweet desserts.
8. It is now ready to be served!