Ingredients: (Serves 4)
300 gram of broccoli
3-4 slices of ginger
2 tablespoons of minced garlic
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1 can of razor clam
100 ml of corn-starch
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1. Steam broccoli or blanch broccoli in hot water. Set aside.
2. Pour oil into a heat-up wok. Fry the ginger and garlic until turn slightly brown and fragrant.
3. Add razor clam and abalone and continue to fry with oyster sauce. Add in corn-starch and let it simmer and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour the mixture onto the steam broccoli.
5. It is now ready to be served!