Ingredients: (serves 4-6)
200 grams of chicken breast meat – cut into slice
2 stalks of scallion – cut in 2cm length
2 tablespoons of cencaluk
2 lemon grass – crushed
2 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
4 onions, cut into slices
1 red chili – cut into long strips
2 tablespoon cooking oil
1 teaspoon sugar
Marinate chicken, sugar and cencaluk for 20 minutes
1. Heat oil in wok and add in lemon grass and fry for 1 minute before adding onion and garlic. Fry until fragrant.
2. Pour in chicken and continue to stir-fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add red chilli and scallion and off heat.
4. Ready to serve hot. This dish is best to eat with hot white rice.
5. It is now ready to be served!