Ingredients: (Serves 2)
70ml of chicken stock
1/2 cup of water
Chinese baby spinach
2 tablespoons of minced garlic
3 tablespoons of minced pork
1 cooked salted egg
1 century egg
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon wolfberries
1. On a large boiling pot, blanch the baby spinach for about 3 minutes.
2. Remove the shell of the century egg and dice evenly. Dice the salted egg white as well. Set aside
3. Heat cooking oil in a wok and stir fry minced garlic till golden brown. Add salted egg yolk and fry till aromatic.
4. Add 70ml of chicken stock and ½ cup of water. Bring it to boil.
5. Add the diced century egg, diced salted egg white and wolfberries. Stir in beaten egg till almost cooked.
6. Pour the broth over the blanched spinach.
7. It is now ready to be served!