Ingredients: (serves 2)
2 hard-boil eggs
6 boiled crabsticks
3 tablespoon of mayonnaise
Chicken slices (optional)
1 teaspoon of Truffle oil
1. Diced the hardboiled eggs into small cubes.
2. Peel the crabmeat sticks into strips.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix egg cubes and crabmeat strips.
4. Add 3 tablespoon of mayonnaise and truffle oil.
5. Whip well till homogenous.
6. Toast the slices of bread in a toaster.
7. Spread the mayo mix onto the sandwich.
8. Add chicken slices (optional)
9. It is now ready to be serves!