Ingredients: (serves 2)
150 grams of tanghoon; socked for 30 minutes
2 crayfish; clean and cut into halves (4 halves)
2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
4 onion; chopped finely
2-3 slices of ginger
2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
2 tablespoons of hua tiao jiu
3 tablespoons of cooking oil
1 fresh red chilli (cut into strips)
2 stalk of spring onion, cut 5cm in length
1. Heat up wok with oil and add onion, ginger and garlic in medium heat. Fry until golden brown.
2. Add tanghoon into the wok and stir and toss quickly.
3. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce & pepper and continue to stir and toss the tanghoon (approximately 5 minutes).
4. Add water and continue to fry.
5. Add crayfish and hua tiao jiu and close lid and let it simmer in low heat for 10 minutes.
6. When cooked, add spring onion and chili.
7. It is now ready to be served!