Ingredients: (serves 1)
6 wild button mushroom, sliced
7 tablespoons of fresh cream
2 tablespoons of minced garlic
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
A handful of cheese (any type of your choice)
1) Boil water in a large pot. Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
2) Add pasta and cook till al dente. Approximately 7 minutes, depending on pasta type.
3) Heat oil in a skillet under medium heat.
4) Add garlic and stir fry till golden brown.
5) Add mushroom slices and continue to stir fry for approximately 2 minutes.
6) Add fresh cream and stir in pasta.
7) Lower the heat and continue to stir the dish.
8) Garnish with cheese and a dash of arugula.
9) It is now ready to be served!