Ingredients: (serves 4)
10-12 fresh button mushrooms, sliced
25 grams butter
1/3 cup flour
2 cups chicken broth
1/3 cup heavy cooking cream
1 teaspoon truffle oil
2 cups water
A handful of dried Thyme
1. Melt butter in a saucepan under medium heat.
2. Add mushroom slices and stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the flour in and stir till homogeneous.
4. Add in water and chicken broth.
5. Stir to ensure no lumps of four.
6. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add heavy cream.
8. Let the soup simmer for another 8 minutes till it thickens.
9. Adjust consistency by adjusting the amount of flour.
10. Top with a dash of dried thyme and truffle oil.
11. It is now ready to be served!