Ingredients: (Serves 1)
2 slices of bread
1 tablespoon of sugar
2 tablespoon of milk
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon of butter
A Handful of diced fresh fruits
1 scoop of ice cream
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk egg.
2. Mix milk and sugar. Continue to whisk till homogenous.
3. Dip the bread into egg mixture. Leave it for approximately 2 minutes.
4. In a skillet, melt butter under medium heat.
5. Place bread and fry till both sides turn golden brown.
6. Place the bread slices on a serving plate.
7. Garnish with fresh fruit cubes and ice cream.
8. Top with powdered sugar and honey.
9. It is now ready to be served!