Ingredients: (Serves 4)
4 medium-sized ikan selar
2 tablespoon of chili paste
2 small sized onion, chopped
4 tablespoon cooking oil.
1. Clean fish and dry up with paper towel. Spread a little salt evenly onto fish. Marinate for 10 minutes.
1. Pour oil into a heat-up wok. When oil is heated, add the fish and cook each side approximately 3-4 minutes. Flip over and cook another side of the fish. Set aside.
2. Wash wok and heat-up the wok again. When oil is heated, add onion and chili paste and fry till fragrant.
3. When it is ready, put chili paste on top of the fried fish.
4. Finished off with a squeeze of lime juice on it.
5. Best to serve with a bowl of white rice.