Ingredients: (serves 4)
4 big potatoes; remove outer skin and cut into cubes.
2-3 sprig of curry leaves; clean and use only the leaves
2 red chilli
1 large red/green onions
1 medium tomato; chopped
1/2 carrot; cut into long bite size
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
3 tablespoon of cooking oil
200ml coconut milk
1. Heat up wok in medium heat and add in onion and curry leaves and for a few minutes. Heat up wok with oil and add in paste and fry till fragant.
2. Add in tomatoes, potatoes, carrot and red chilli and continue to fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add in water and salt and simmer till cooked
4. Finally, add in coconut milk and simmer longer.
5. Best served with white jasmine rice.
6. It is now ready to be served!