Ingredients: (Serves 4)
500-600 grams of Kau Kee vegetable
1 tablespoons of minced garlic
3-4 slices of ginger
1 packet of fish ball
1 tablespoon of wolfberries
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
1. Wash and clean anchovies. Heat up the wok and fry the anchovies, ginger and garlic until golden brown and pour into boiling water in a pot. Cook under low heat for 30 minutes. When ready, siege the anchovies. Set aside the ready cooked ikan bilis soup.
2. Add in wolfberries and fish ball and continue to boil. Sprinkle some water if it is too dry. Add salt to taste.
3. When the soup is boiling hot, add in kau kee vegetable.
4. Immediately add in 2 raw eggs. Do not stir.
5. It is now ready to be served!