Ingredients: ( serves 2 )
2 tablespoon laksa paste
2 handful of glass noodle ( approximately 100 grams )
2 tablespoon of minced garlic
2 large eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. Place the glass noodle in a large bowl of water for approximately 15 minutes.
2. Add oil in a skillet under medium heat.
3. Add the beaten eggs and fry till golden brown.
4. Slice the omelette into thin strips.
5. Add oil in a work under medium heat.
6. Add minced garlic and fry till golden brown.
7. Add laksa paste, soy sauce and 1/4 cup of water.
8. Stir in the glass noodles till they are evenly coated.
9. Continue to stir fry till the noodles are dry.
10. Garnish with spring onions, omelette strips and lime.
11. It is now ready to be served!