Ingredients: ( serves 4 )
1 long lotus root, thoroughly washed and rinsed
300 grams pork ribs
8 dried scallops
4 dried scallops
2 handfuls of de-shelled peanuts
3 red dates
1. Wash and rinse the long lotus root. Slice it into pieces.
2. In a pot, boil the peanuts for 20 minutes. Remove the water.
3. In another pot, blanch pork ribs for approximately 5-7 minutes. Remove the water.
4. In a pot, add 5 large bowls of water and all the ingredients.
5. Boil under medium heat for approximately 1 hour.
6. Keep in a thermal pot till it is ready to be served.