Ingredients: (serves 4)
1 fish cake, thinly slice
1 small size cuttlefish
1 can of razor clams
3 crab stick
4 cm carrot, cut into cube size.
1 stalk of spring onion. Cut into 1 cm length.
3-4 slices of ginger.
A pinch of salt and pepper
1. Wash 1 cup of rice and add 5 cups of water and ginger and bring to boil in low heat. Use a ladle to stir repeatedly until rice becomes porridge.
2. Add fish cake, cuttlefish and carrot and continue to stir and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Add razor clams and crab stick and lightly stir and let it simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
4. When it is ready, garnish with some spring onion, pepper and salt before served.
5. It is now ready to be served!