Ingredients: (serves 2)
2 cod fillets, deboned
2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
½ ripe mango
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
2 tablespoon of water
1. Season the cod fish fillets with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil under medium heat.
3. Pan-fry the cod fillets for approximately 5 minutes till the sides are slightly brown.
4. Using a blender, blend mango, honey, lemon juice and water.
5. Top the mango sauce on the cod fillets.
6. It is now ready to be served!