Ingredients: (serves 2)
160-200 grams spaghetti
3 tablespoons of garlic
5 tablespoons of olive oil
8 large prawns
2 chilli padi, seeds removed and diced
1. Cut and clean the prawns. Trim legs and devein the prawns.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a pot of boiling water, boil paste till al dente. (approximately 6-8 minutes)
4. Add olive oil in a skillet under medium heat.
5. Add minced garlic and chilli padi. Fry till the garlic turn golden brown.
6. Add in large prawns and fry for approximately 4-6 minutes.
7. Stir in spaghetti.
8. Add 1-2 tablespoons of pasta water if needed.
9. Ensure the pasta is fully coated with olive oil.
10. Season with salt and pepper.
11. It is now ready to be served!