Ingredients: (serves 2)
1 packet of white/ button mushrooms (approximately 10 mushrooms)
20 grams unsalted butter
1 tablespoon minced garlic
4 tablespoons red wine
1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
1. Lightly rinse the mushrooms under water.
2. Use a damp paper towel to remove all the dirt on the raw mushrooms.
3. Use a dry paper towel to remove the moisture on the mushrooms.
4. Melt butter on a skillet.
5. Add minced garlic and stir fry till golden brown.
6. Add the mushroom slices and stir fry until tender.
7. Add flour and stir well.
8. Add the red wine and let it shimmer for approximately 1 minute.
9. It is now ready to be served!