Ingredients: (serves 4)
20 French beans
500 gram cabbage
1 packet of tou fu pok
1/2 carrot; cut into long bite size
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
3 tablespoon of cooking oil
200ml coconut milk
200ml water & mix well with chicken stock cube
100 gram of dried shrimps, soaked in water for 30 minutes till soft
2 cm ginger (remove outer skin)
2 stalk of lemongrass
5 fresh chili – remove seed
1 large size red onion
2 cloves of garlic
3-4 candlenut, soak in water to soften
1 tablespoon turmeric powder
1. Prepare the paste by blending onion, red chilies, turmeric powder, lemongrass, garlic, candlenut, ginger & dried shrimp. Set aside.
2. Heat up wok with oil and add in paste and fry till fragant.
3. Add in water (with dissolve chicken cube), sugar and salt and simmer to boil.
4. Add in all other ingredients (carrot, cabbage, toufu pok, French bean and mix well and simmer till vegetables are soft.
5. It is now ready to be served!