Ingredients: (Serves 2)
Shrimps and seafood mix
2 bowls of cooked rice (Refrigerated for at least 5 hours)
3 tablespoons of minced garlic
2 large eggs
Spring onions for garnish
1. Using a skillet, add 1 table spoon of oil and stir fry the seafood mix till well cooked. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs evenly. Set aside.
3. Using a wok, add 1 tablespoon of oil and stir fry minced garlic till golden brown.
4. Add refrigerated rice and break the rice lumps evenly. Continue to stir fry for approximately 3 minutes.
5. Add beaten eggs and continue to stir fry.
6. Add the seafood mix and season with salt, soy sauce and pepper to taste.
7. Garnish with spring onions.
8. It is now ready to be served!