Ingredients: (serves 4)
100 grams of anchovies/ikan bilis (can be substituted by chicken broth)
1 can of razor clams
1 small cuttlefish
10 quail eggs
6-8 fresh scallops
3-4 pieces of sliced ginger
1.5 tablespoon of light soy sauce
1 teaspoon of cooking oil
1 stalk of spring onions
1. Wash and clean anchovies.
2. Heat up the wok and fry the anchovies and ginger until golden brown and pour into boiling water in a pot. Cook under low heat for 30 minutes. When ready, siege the anchovies. Set aside the ready cooked ikan bilis soup.
3. Cook quail eggs and soap the cook quail eggs in cold water for easy peel. Remove egg shell and set aside.
4. Add fresh scallops, cuttlefish and razor clam into the soup and boil for 10 minutes.
5. Add Chinese cabbage, pepper and soy sauce to taste and continue to boil for 10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle scallion for garnishing.
7. It is now ready to be served!