Ingredients: (serves 2)
2 packets of Maggi Noodles
2 tablespoons Indonesian sweet soy sauce
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon chill powder
2 tablespoons dried shrimps
2 cloves garlic
A handful of cabbage
A handful of cai xin
1) Cook the Maggi in a pot of boiling water for approximately 2 minutes.
2) Blend dried shrimps and garlic cloves
3) Mix the blended paste with Indonesian sweet soy sauce and light soy sauce and ketchup.
4) Heat oil in wok.
5) Add Maggi and blended pasta.
6) Toss to ensure homogeneous.
7) Add cabbage and cai xin. Continue to site fry for 2 minutes.
8) In a separate skillet, fry eggs.
9) Top the Maggi goreng with fried eggs.
10) It is now ready to be served!