Ingredients: ( serves 2 )
150 grams of pork slices
6 pieces of sliced ginger
1.5 tablespoon of oyster sauce
1 teaspoon of light soy sauce
1 tablespoon minced garlic
3 large stalks of spring onions, sliced (approximately 3 c )
1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce
1. Marinate the pork slices in advance using light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and pepper.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok.
3. Add minced garlic and stir fry till aromatic.
4. Add pork slices and continue to stir fry for 3 minutes.
5. Add ginger, oyster sauce and light soy sauce to taste.
6. Continue to stir fry for approximately 3 more minutes.
7. Take the dish off the heat and stir the spring onions in.
8. It is now ready to be served!