Ingredients: ( serves 2 )
1 piece of Cod Fish (Clean and pat dry)
10 cm of ginger – cut into thin strips
2 stalk of scallions cut in 2cm length
1.5 tablespoons of wolfberries (soak in water for a short while)
2 tablespoons of salted butter
1 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoons scooking oil
2 teaspoons light soy sauce
1 tablespoon of water
1. Clean and pat dry cod fish. Place fish in plate ideal for steaming.
2. Heat sesame oil in wok under medium heat and fry ginger until golden brown and crispy. Set aside.
3. Place the wolfberries on top of the code fish. Add sesame oil and water.
4. Steam fish for 6-8 minutes until just done (depending on the thickness of the fish).
5. Turn off the heat, add soya sauce, garnished crispy ginger and scallion on top of the fish. Sprinkle with some pepper to taste.
6. It is now ready to be served!