Ingredients: ( serves 4 )
1 whole fish (between 600-800 grams) – seambass or red snapper
3 garlic cloves – minced
1/2 red chilli thin sliced to garnish
8-10 cm of ginger into thin strips
2 stalk of scallions cut in 2cm length
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon light soy sauce
1. Clean fish and pat dry. Place fish in plate ideal for steaming.
2. Heat sesame oil in wok under medium heat.
3. Add ginger and minced garlic. Stir fry till aromatic and crispy. Pour over fish.
4. Steam fish for 8-10 minutes until just done (depending on the size of the fish).
5. Turn off the heat, add soya sauce and garnish chilli and scallion.
6. It is now ready to be served!