Ingredients: (Serves 2)
6 chicken wings
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 tablespoon of chinese wine
5 pieces of dang gui
2 tablespoons of red dates
4 slices of ginger
4 red dates
2 pieces codonopsis root ( 5 cm each )
1. Marinate chicken wings with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, pepper, sesame oil and Chinese wine. Keep refrigerated for 1 hour.
2. Lay aluminum foil on a steaming plate.
3. Place the marinated chicken wings and all other ingredients in the aluminum foil.
4. Fold the aluminum foil so that the ingredients are wrapped up.
5. Steam for approximately 30-40 minutes.
6. It is now ready to be served!