Ingredients: (serves 4)
1 thinly slice salted fish (preferably batang fish)
300 gram roast pork, sliced
3-4 slices of ginger
2 stalk of scallions cut in 2cm length
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1. Heat oil in wok under medium heat.
2. Add in ginger and fry.
3. Add roast pork and continue to fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Scoop and place roast pork together with the oil in a bowl suitable for steaming. Set aside.
5. Heat oil in wok under low heat and add in the salted fish. Fry both sides for 1-2 minutes.
6. Place the salted fish on top of the roast pork.
7. Steam for 20 minutes.
8. Garnish with scallion.
9. It is now ready to be served! It is perfect to go with white rice.