Ingredients: (serves 2)
1-2 piece of Salmon (Clean and pat dry)
4 tablespoons of Teriyaki Sauce
1 stalk of scallions cut in 2cm length
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
Marinate salmon steak with Teriyaki sauce and pepper for at least 30 minutes.
1. Clean and pat dry salmon fish.
2. Place fish in plate ideal for steaming. Alternatively, you may want to pan fry the salmon fish.
3. Add more Teriyaki sauce and steam fish for 10-15 minutes until just done (depending on the thickness of the fish).
4. Turn off the heat.
5. Sprinkle with some pepper to taste.
6. Sprinkle some lemon juice before served.
7. It is now ready to be served!