Ingredients: ( serves 4 )
1 large tou fu for steaming
1 small cup of chicken floss
2 century egg
1 stalk of scallion cut in 2cm length
2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
1. Steam toufu in a steamer for 2-3 minutes.
2. Heat up wok with oil and fry garlic until golden brown.
3. Pour garlic and oil on top of tou fu.
4. Garnish toufu with century egg, chicken floss and scallion.
5. Add soy sauce and sesame oil to taste.
6. It is now ready to be served!