Ingredients: (Serves 4)
500-600gram of Choy Sum (preferably big stalk choy sum)
3 tablespoons of minced garlic
50 gram of minced dried shrimp
2 tablespoons of Hua Tiao Jiu
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
1. Using a wok, heat up cooking oil. Add minced dried shrimp add minced garlic and fry till golden brown and fragrant.
2. Add in choy sum and stir fry till just done (approximately 5 minutes depending on the level of fire).
3. Sprinkle some water if it is too dry.
4. Add Hua Tiao Jiu and salt if necessary (please note that dried shrimp is already salty).
5. It is now ready to be served!