Ingredients: (serves 2)
1 cup broccoli
1/2 carrot, sliced
6 baby corn
50g chicken breast, sliced
1/4 red bell pepper, cut in strips
2 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon corn-starch
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1) Heat oil in wok on medium heat.
2) Add minced garlic and stir fry till golden brown.
3) Add chicken slices and stir fry for another 3 minutes.
4) Add the remaining vegetables. Continue to stir fry for approximately 2 minutes.
5) Add corn-starch mixed with 30 ml of water.
6) Add oyster sauce.
7) Let the dish shimmer for approximately 1 minute.
8) It is ready to be served!