Ingredients: ( serves 4 pax )
½ packet of tempeh
1 large toufu
20 french beans
2 cloves garlic
1 chilli paste
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoon of cooking oil
1. Deep fried the toufu and tempeh till cooked. Dry away the oil and cut into small cubes size. Set aside.
2. Heat up wok with oil and garlic and add in French beans till turn slight brown.
3. Mix in toufu and tempeh and continue to fry.
4. Add in chili paste and continue to fry
5. Continue to fry till fragrant and add salt to taste.
6. It is now ready to be served!