Ingredients: (serves 2)
180 grams of pasta
1 ripe avocado
1.5 tablespoon lemon juice
1.5 tablespoon olive oil.
1 teaspoon truffle oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
Shaved Parmesan cheese ( optional )
1. In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta for approximately 6 minutes till al dents.
2. In a blender, add avocado, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add 2 tablespoon of pasta water for easier blending process.
4. Toss the sauce with the pasta.
5. Add a dash of truffle oil.
6. Add a handful of Parmesan shavings. (optional)
7. It is now ready to be served!