Ingredients: (serves 4)
2 slices of pineapple (cut into small pieces)
1 cucumber; cut into long bite size
1 carrot; cut into long bite size
1 small bowl of roasted peanut (chop to more refine)
2 tablespoon of sesame seeds
1 tablespoon of sugar
2 tablespoon of cooking oil
50ml Rice Vinegar
To prepare to paste
2 red big onion
1-2 red chillies
1 tablespoon turmeric powder
1. Add some salt and marinate cucumber for 1 hour; set aside and let the water drip down.
2. Prepare the paste by blending onion, red chilies and turmeric powder. Set aside.
3. Heat up wok and add in paste and fry till fragant.
4. Add in vinegar, water and sugar and simmer to boil.
5. Add in all other ingredients and mix well.
6. Keep in an air tied container. Use a clean spoon to scoop out the quantity to serve.
7. It is now ready to be served!