Ingredients: (serves 2)
2 bowls of rice, refrigerated overnight
30 grams of mozzarella cheese
Sliced button mushrooms
1 tablespoon of butter
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
1. In a skillet, melt butter under medium heat.
2. Add refrigerated rice and stir fry. Ensure there are no lumps of rice.
3. Mix in sliced button mushrooms, sausage, ham and diced carrots.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of heavy cream. Mix well.
5. Transfer rice to a baking plate.
6. Top with mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 8 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
8. It is now ready to be served!