Ingredients: (serves 2)
4 slices of bread (remove skin)
3 eggs (hard-boiled)
1 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon butter
1. Crush hard-boiled egg and mix well with mayonnaise and pepper.
2. Spread the two slices of bread with egg mayonnaise evenly and cut into triangle shape.
3. Heat-up the pan and add in butter.
4. Place the egg onto the pan and fry till golden- brown and flip to the other side and continue to fry till golden-brown.
5. Transfer to plate ready to serve with a cup of hot cuppa for breakfast.