Ingredients: (serves 3-4)
1 large French loaf
3 tablespoons of minced garlic
30 grams soften butter
A handful of mozzarella cheese (optional)
1. Slice the French loaf into smaller slices.
2. In a mixing bowl, add minced garlic and butter.
3. Mix till homogeneous.
4. Add dried basil and oregano.
5. Spread the butter mix onto the French bread slices.
6. Place mozzarella cheese on top of the French loaf slices. (optional)
7. Baked in a preheated oven for 8 minutes at 170 degree Celsius.
8. It is now ready to be served!