Ingredients: (Serves 4)
1 medium size chicken – chopped into bigger piece
4 tablespoon of oyster sauce
2 tablespoon of light sauce
2 tablespoon of hua tiao jiu
2 tablespoon of sesame oil
5 tablespoon of multi-purpose flour
½ pot of cooking oil
2 eggs – beat and stir evenly
Marinate chicken meat with oyster sauce, light soy sauce, hua tiao jiu, sesame oil and pepper for ½ day (if possible, marinate overnight in fridge).
1. Dip chicken in egg mixture. Thereafter dip in multi-purpose flour and rub evenly.
2. Heat up ¼ pot of oil in a pot in medium heat.
3. When the oil is boiling, fry chicken several pieces at a time for 5-7 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Flip to another side and continue to fry for another 5-7 minutes. Alternatively, can opt to use air-fryer to fry the chicken.
4. Drain on paper towels to remove oil.
5. It is now ready to be served!