Ingredients: (serves 2)
6 fresh button mushroom, sliced
4 large eggs
2 tablespoon of olive oil
A dash of truffle oil
A handful of fresh thyme
1. Slice the fresh button mushrooms.
2. Boil the crabsticks for around 2 minutes. Peel into strips.
3. In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Whisk till homogenous.
4. In a skillet, heat olive oil under medium heat.
5. Pour the egg and stir continuous until they just begin to set.
6. Throw the mushroom slices and crabstick strips into the skillet.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Add in a dash of fresh thyme
9. When the omelet have set, fold the omelet into half.
10. Garnish with a dash of truffle oil.
It is now ready to be served!