Ingredients: (serves 4)
2 big red onion
100 gram of anchovies/ikan bilis
2 cloves garlic
1 red fresh chilli
4-5 leaves of cabbage
2-3 slice of tomato
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoon of cooking oil
Blend dried shrimps, garlic, onion and shallot.
1. Blend onion, red chilies, anchovies, garlic & shallot. Set aside.
2. Heat up wok with oil and add in paste and fry till fragrant.
3. Crack an egg in the centre and add in cooked rice and continue to fry. Add in cabbage and mix well with all ingredients.
4. Continue to fry till fragrant and add salt to taste.
5. You may also fry additional anchovies till crispy in another wok and garnish on top of this nasi goreng kampong.
6. It is now ready to be served!