Ingredients: (serves 2-3)
2 big potatoes – wash, clean and remove skin and cut into strips
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoon of butter
2 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
2 cups of fresh milk
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Wash & clean & remove skin of potato and cut into strips.
2. Sprinkle potato with garlic powder and pepper.
3. Pre-heat the air fryer for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
4. Place potatoes on grill for 15 (toss fries to ensure it is evenly cooked)
5. Transfer to plate.
6. While waiting for the fries to cook, you can concurrently prepare the cheese sauce.
7. Add butter and all-purpose flour into a small pot and cook under low heat for 1 minute.
8. Slowly add in cheddar cheese and garlic powder and stir for another few minutes.
1. Pour mixture over fries and it is now ready to be served!