Ingredients: (Serves 4)
4 medium-large ikan kembong.
10-12cm ginger, grated ginger
1 stalk of scallion
2 tablespoon cooking oil
1. Clean fish and dry up with paper towel. Spread a little salt evenly onto fish.
2. Pour oil into a heat-up wok. Fry the grated ginger until turn slightly brown and fragrant.
3. Pour ginger together with the hot oil on top of the fish.
4. Place fish on a steamer or steaming rack in a wok and steam for 5-8 minutes.
5. Garnish with scallion and a little pepper.
6. It is now ready to be served!