Ingredients: (serves 4)
½ kg of shark fish fillet
150 gram of salted vegetables – sliced thinly
½ teaspoon sugar
2 clove garlic, chopped finely
2-3 pieces of sliced ginger
2 teaspoon of cooking oil
1. Rinse salted vegetable for 2-3 times. Soak in water for 20 minutes to reduce the saltiness.
2. Heat up the wok and add ginger and fry till turn slight brown. Add in garlic immediately and fry until golden brown.
3. Add in shark fish fillet and stir fry for approximately 5-7 minutes.
4. Add salted vegetables and continue to fry.
5. Sprinkle a little water to avoid too dry and add sugar to taste.
6. It is now ready to be served!