Ingredients: (serves 2)
4 large eggs
2 cups of garlic clives/cut into 0.5cm-1cm length
1 teaspoon hao tiau jiu
1 teaspoon light soy sauce
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
1. Crack and beat eggs in bowl until see bubbles. Add hua tiao ji, light soy sauce and pepper.
2. Mix Chinese chives and egg and stir evenly.
3. Heat up frying pan (non-stick frying pan preferred) with oil. Coat the pan with oil using a spatula. Pour the mixture onto the frying pan and let it fry. Do not flip when it is not cooked.
4. Use a spatula to flip over when you see the eggs turn a little bit darker yellowish or the bottom of the egg starts to solidify (not brown).
5. Once the eggs are cooked, it is ready to serve.