Ingredients: (serves 2)
60 grams unsweetened dark chocolate
45 grams of unsalted butter
1 large egg
60 grams sugar
30 grams flour
1. Boil a pot of water.
2. Place a heatproof bowl over the pot.
3. Place dark chocolate and butter in the bowl.
4. Stir till all chocolate has melted.
5. Let it cool for 20 minutes.
6. Add egg and sugar. Mix well.
7. Fold in flour carefully.
8. Place the mixture into baking moulds.
9. Bake it for approximately 8-10 minutes at 170 Degree Celsius.
10. Top with vanilla gelato and sprinkle powdered sugar.