Ingredients: (serves 4)
500 grams pork ribs Salt
6 dried oysters
1/2 winter melon, sliced into smaller pieces
100 gram of dried shrimps
1. In a large pot of boiling water, blanch pork ribs for approximately 5-8 minutes. Wash the pork ribs in running tap water to remove the residue.
2. Remove the skin and seeds of winter melon. Slice into cubes.
3. In a new pot of water, add pork ribs, winter melon, dried oysters & dried shrimps. Cook under medium heat for approximately 40 – 50 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. It is now ready to be served!